Saturday 16 February 2013

Flower Wallpaper

Source (google.com.pk)
Flower Wallpaper
Humans aren't meant to be alone. Studies have shown that married, loving couples tend to live longer than single people. Taking that into account, as well as the fact that babies will die if not shown affection.. we're pack animals. I agree with some of the comments above- love is just a word. Imo, we find love so as to find a companion who is a partner- someone we can trust, rely on, just be with in general. That feeling of connection can help us not feel so alone. Also, the chance to find a mate.. well, you know. A uhm..household friend once told me "once you're with someone, you wont want to be alone. Now that you've known what the feeling of having someone is like, it's different."  However.. I think we say "I love you" for various different reasons- depending on the context. Romantically, however (ie, not to tease the person you like or to try to get them to do something for you jokingly) it's a way to communicate affection. For me, at least, when I say it.. it is almost a desperate-- "this is how I feel, but I don't know how to show you all of it". Though in most cases (mine at least), it's like the verbal equivalent of nuzzling. There are different kinds of love, different people show love in different ways. Like, I love my mum but she can be a real nut, so I take most of what she says with a grain of salt. Also, I distrust her majorly for various reasons.  How I love someone, when I'm in love with them- or when I'm their friend..and I think plenty of people can relate to this..  When you love someone, you will respect them, want to defend them, be willing and wanting to give all of yourself honestly and without strings. You'll do things for them, even if they'll hurt them and they'll hate you- if you know for sure it'll help them. (ie, getting your kid a shot even though you know it sucks.. but it sucks less than not being immune to said sickness) Their wants, their opinions- all matter a lot. You remember things they say more than other people because you're listening.. and it's really interesting to you. For me, I did not want to live a life in a world without him- but, I'd live for him because he wanted me to, and live well. I'd leave him if he wanted to break up, step back if he fell in love with someone else. However, I'd let him know how I felt.. if it wasn't a time that would hurt him. It's mutual, when they do not use you or try to hurt you. When they give you the same in return, expecting nothing back.  You don't have a choice in how you feel about someone, when all your heart and soul are in it. In fact, I've found that the more I deny it or try to fight it, the more I suffer. Self loathing, confusion, guilt, loneliness. When you care about someone, you just do. However, I guess if you want to avoid falling for them, run like hell the moment you realize you're starting to get soft for 'em.. if you can do that. 83 Or uh, avoid them. Make your life as loud as possible. Still, that seed stays there.. just a warning. Is good and bad at the same time because if you fall in love u loose and if you fall hard for that person you will end up hurt the most it suckss...  You care for the person's happiness more than you do for yourself, although the choices/problems you face are painful and difficult.  love is just a word. if you really love someone you wouldnt do anything to hurt them. like cheat, leave, hit, smack, or whatever. love never fails. so if someone is together for 30 years and get a divorce they never really loved eachother they just really liked eachother alot, enuf to think they loved them. love is like how you feel about something or someone and would do anything in the world that you are capable of to make sure they're happy.like you love you're dog.or like me for instance i love my bike. if it gets a flat i fix it. if the motor needs oil i change it. i wouldnt leave it for some other bike. ever. period. event though i can afford a nicer bike i just love the one i got so its stuck with me forever until i get to old to ride it then i'll put it on display at the museum or something i wouldnt even pass it down to my kids cuz i love it so much. maybe i'll just get burriied with it. get it. people that say their in love really don't even like the person its just something to say now a days. its sad. i'll probably never get married bcuz i don't like women that lie and when they say i love you i know its just a big fat lie. lol so when someone says love you just know their lying. cuz in a couple months or years you won't be together. thats real love huh. maybe we should start saying "i bug you"
Flower Wallpaper
Flower Wallpaper
Flower Wallpaper
Flower Wallpaper
Flower Wallpaper
Flower Wallpaper
Flower Wallpaper
Flower Wallpaper
Flower Wallpaper

No comments:

Post a Comment